

I just changed things so that people can leave comments if they want to.
We are having a great time on our road trip. We are currently in Kamloops BC. Whistler was beautiful and the drive over the mountains from Whistler to Kamloops was amazing. Wet and lush on one side and then all in a sudden the landscape changes and you feel like you are in Utah because of how dry everything is. We saw a black bear on the side of the road.
I asked the boys what had been most fun on the trip so far. They both said "swimming at grandma's".
2 Comments:
Sounds like a amazing trip. I have not been to Kamloops. I can only amgine how cool the drive from Whistler to Kamloops was. How was Sushi Village? Did you try the strawberry Sake margs? The photos are amazing. that shot of Finnur with Dandy Lions is really cool.
Uncle Jeff
Sushi Village was awesome. The boys even had some Miso soup because the food was so good. Couldn't do the Sake margs because we were there for lunch.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home